2019 Leadership Team and Areas of Ministry
FAITH LUTHERAN CHURCH CONGREGATION COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES ARE IN THE MONTHLY NEWSLETTERS -- click here
Jim Jensen -- Congregational President
VaLane Tyler -- Congregational Vice President
Luann McMahan -- Treasurer
Terri Hallaway -- Secretary
Lauren Asprey -- Education
Vicki Schweiger -- Youth
Barb Erler -- Social Ministries
Kristyn Maixner -- Outreach
Ryan Schrom -- Member-at-Large
Missy Pflaum -- Properties
Kevin Peterson -- Worship/Art/Music
Jacque Wolf -- Personnel
Pastor Barb Streed
Vicar Jackie Short -- Ministry Assistant
Preston Pflaum -- Youth Director
Carol Johnson -- Secretary
Nadine Langworthy -- Music Director
Jeff Short -- Custodian
Corey Woxland -- Financial Comptroller
Mindy Schaefer -- Financial Comptroller
Areas of Ministry
- Education: The Education Team supports the structured Christian educational programs of all generations.
- Social Ministry (formally Life and Growth): Social Ministry works to build relationships through social events and activities.
- Personnel Ministry: The Personnel Team guides the council with hiring, maintaining, encouraging and leading the staff of Faith Lutheran Church.
- Properties Ministry: The properties team is responsible for the care of the congregations real and personal properties.
- Stewardship: Stewardship Team encourages the congregations financial and volunteer support of Faith’s ministries.
- Youth Ministry (previously Children Youth Family): Youth ministry walks with youth on their journey in faith by providing meaningful social and service based opportunities.
- Worship Art and Music (WAM): The WAM Team is responsible for assisting all worship leaders to provide engaging worship opportunities and celebrating God using art and music.
- Finance Ministry: The Finance Team is responsible for preparing and overseeing the annual budget as well as maintaining the everyday income and expenses of the church.
- Outreach: Advocates for those in need and oversees the allocation of the congregation’s compassion.