2020 Leadership Team and Areas of Ministry
FAITH LUTHERAN CHURCH CONGREGATION COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES ARE IN THE MONTHLY NEWSLETTERS
President -- Sue Anderson
Vice President -- Grant Erler
Secretary -- Kevin Peterson
Treasurer -- Ryan Schrom
Properties -- Bill Ketchum
Worship, Music, Arts -- Randy Langworthy
Outreach -- April Dean
Education -- Jordan Lee
Youth -- Vicki Schweiger
Social Ministry -- Tina Kozisek
Personnel -- Jacque Wolf
Vicar Jackie Short -- Education Director
Carol Johnson -- Secretary
Lacy Boyum -- Youth Director
Nadine Langworthy -- Music Coordinator
Jeff Short -- Custodian
Mindy Schaefer -- Financial Comptroller
Areas of Ministry
- Education: The Education Team supports the structured Christian educational programs of all generations.
- Social Ministry (formally Life and Growth): Social Ministry works to build relationships through social events and activities.
- Personnel Ministry: The Personnel Team guides the council with hiring, maintaining, encouraging and leading the staff of Faith Lutheran Church.
- Properties Ministry: The properties team is responsible for the care of the congregations real and personal properties.
- Stewardship: Stewardship Team encourages the congregations financial and volunteer support of Faith’s ministries.
- Youth Ministry (previously Children Youth Family): Youth ministry walks with youth on their journey in faith by providing meaningful social and service based opportunities.
- Worship Art and Music (WAM): The WAM Team is responsible for assisting all worship leaders to provide engaging worship opportunities and celebrating God using art and music.
- Finance Ministry: The Finance Team is responsible for preparing and overseeing the annual budget as well as maintaining the everyday income and expenses of the church.
- Outreach: Advocates for those in need and oversees the allocation of the congregation’s compassion.